Call for Poster Abstract Submissions for FNPN educational conference
Call for Poster Abstract Submissions
2016 Annual Conference | August 18 – August 20, 2016 | Sarasota, FL
The 2016 Florida Nurse Practitioner Network Annual Conference (August 18 – 20, 2016) is accepting Poster Abstracts on innovations in practice and clinical research related to advanced practice nursing in primary or acute care. Abstract selection will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract and relevance to the NP practice environment. One poster from innovations in practice and one poster from clinical research will be recognized with a 'Best Poster Award'.
Guidelines and Information
- Poster abstract of 300 words in length will be accepted.
- In addition to abstract, contact information, three learning objectives, and a completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form will be required with submission consideration.
Abstracts must contain the following information:
- Author(s)-Names and e-mail addresses
- Keywords-Identify the keywords applicable to the submission
- Brief content description
- List citations for evidence used (must have at least 1); provide the purpose statement for the presentation; identify the gap area to be addressed (knowledge, skill, practice, or other); provide a description of the current gap; and provide a description of the desired/achievable state.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel and related expenses.
- Abstract submission deadline is May 6th.Notification of abstract acceptance will be June 1st or sooner.
- Confirmation of acceptance by primary author is required by July 1st or sooner.